Sunday, August 5, 2018

how to stay on plan when suffering with chronic pain


I recently realised that a lot of people do slimming world that suffer  with chronic pain like my self and I just want to give you all my tips on how to stay on plan.

I suffer with me/cfs and I struggle with that with pain and fatigue to the point of exhaustion I would 19hours a week and its a struggle most days I come home and I'm in so much pain I cant bare the thought of standing  and cooking a meal from scratch. so this is how I personally cope.


I prep my meal early so for example if I know I'm having bolognaise ill prepare it night before and let it cool put in the fridge and warm up when needed other than that when I have energy to do a meal I do it so I have left overs and freeze them.

another idea is to batch cook I bath cook what ever can be frozen  they act then as ready meals I do the same with chips I cut them up spray and season with fry light and put them in a sealed freezer proof container and freeze until I want them then take them out a hour before I put them in the oven with a bit more fry light.


also when am ill I crave sweet food or salty food basically stuff that's bad for me so I make up sweet deserts with sweet fruit and yogurt and use a few of my syns on a bit of chocolate on top or some digestive thins crushed on top
I also find drinking a lot of water and cordial helps too

id love it if u have tips to leave them below
I hope these tips help you if you would like to no more and have more tasty recipes leave a comment below or message me and I'll try to do a blog post as soon as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment

how to stay on plan when suffering with chronic pain

I recently realised that a lot of people do slimming world that suffer  with chronic pain like my self and I just want to give you all my t...