Saturday, July 14, 2018

1st what i eat in a day slimming world



this food diary Is for a Saturday when we are normally out and about normally a park or shopping while sticking to plan the past few times iv done slimming world I've not been motivated and just grab and go not thinking but today totally on plan .

breakfast 
bacon egg and mushrooms on toast (bread he a)

snack 
bananas and strawberry's


lunch 
subway salad 
lettuce gherkins onions peppers chicken bacon with light mayo 

snack 
apple and grapes

dinner 
pizza topped chicken 


syns 

galaxy ripple 8.5 syns 
mayo 3 syns 

ending the day on 11,5 syns 
iv also drank about 2 litre of water today while out .


if you would like to see any more what I eat in a days leave  or any recipes you want me to do
leave a comment below and please don't forget to subscribe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

how to stay on plan when suffering with chronic pain

I recently realised that a lot of people do slimming world that suffer  with chronic pain like my self and I just want to give you all my t...