Tuesday, July 17, 2018

what i eat in a day when in work slimming world




what I eat in a day when in work 


breakfast 
because I had a little extra time this morning I made a full English with out the toast, 
mushroom bacon egg sausage x2 so 3 syns for that. 

lunch 
tomato spicy chicken with salad and fruit salad 
strawberry's, grapes, apple with yogurt.

dinner 
homemade meat balls made with 5% fat mince herbs, onions, garlic 
with dried spaghetti.

syns 
hifi bar 3 
KitKat 2 finger 5 

heathy extras 
for a I had milk 
for my b box I ended up making a chicken sandwich 

No comments:

Post a Comment

how to stay on plan when suffering with chronic pain

I recently realised that a lot of people do slimming world that suffer  with chronic pain like my self and I just want to give you all my t...