Friday, July 13, 2018

BEST EVER BOLOGNAISE RECPIE




ingredients 
  • celery 
  • 5% fat mince 
  • passata 
  • chopped tomatoes
  • tomato puree
  • garlic salt 
  • lentils
  • herbs
  • onions 
  • carrots 
  • mushrooms 
  • spinach 
  • frylight 
  • beef stock 


step one 
cook off the mince till cooked then add all of veg except spinach add that last leave veg to cook down.

step two 
add passata, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree  season to your liking. I added garlic mixed herbs and a touch of chlli flakes.

step three 
now add 500ml of beef stock and leave to simmer for a hour or so stirring occasionally.

this recipie makes it so rich you would think its syn free and packed with speed food.
if you would like to see some more recipies or what I eat in a day please leave a comment below .

No comments:

Post a Comment

how to stay on plan when suffering with chronic pain

I recently realised that a lot of people do slimming world that suffer  with chronic pain like my self and I just want to give you all my t...